Jumbo One Time Close Construction Loan
Start building your dream home within a Jumbo One Time Close Construction Loan from American Mortgage Corporation
Financing the construction of your home requires a mortgage that will meet your unique construction needs. If you’ve decided you want to build your new home, you may be able to use our Construction-To-Permanent Loan to help get your dream started. A Construction-To-Permanent Mortgage Loan is designed to take you from purchasing the lot through completion of construction with one loan. Instead of obtaining separate lot and construction financing, as you approach the end of your construction period, work with your lender to transition from a construction loan to a permanent loan.
Applying Construction to Permanent Loans whether or not you own your land
Building a home can create a perfectly customized space for your family. Whether or not you own your own land, a home construction loan can simplify the borrowing process by ensuring you have the funds to build your dream home in one closing.
Buying land for your home: Finding the right lot is an important step when designing your dream home. If you need a loan to purchase the lot for home construction, consider construction home loans from American Mortgage Corporation. Our construction loans are designed to include both lot financing and construction financing in one simple borrowing option.
Benefits of American Mortgage Corporation Construction to Permanent home loan
The Jumbo Construction to Permanent Mortgage Loan from American Mortgage Corporation is designed to simplify the borrowing process when building your home. Here’s how you can put our construction loans to work for you:
- Borrow up to $3 million
- Lock in the interest rate when you apply
- Finance a lot or build on a lot you already own
- Build a primary residence or vacation home
- Take advantage of a 12, 18 or 24-months construction period
- Make interest-only payments during construction on funds already disbursed
- Transition to a fixed or adjustable rate loan as your permanent financing
- Close once to save time and money
- Obtain interest-only payment structure during permanent financing*
Contact American Mortgage Corporation Today.