American Mortgage® Corporation
The Reason We Get Recommended is…. We try our hardest to get you approved. No matter what your situation is, we can help.
Mortgage Lenders in Orlando
Orlando is a well-established city that is best known for Universal Studios, and offers the best living experience in Florida. Around 60 million people visit this central Florida region each year for the sunny weather, world-class amusement parks, shopping malls, golf courses, and nightlife. Having enough knowledge about mortgage lenders and the services they can provide is essential especially if you are considering relocating to Orlando, and are planning to purchase a property through home loans. A contract between you and a mortgage lender allows you to purchase or refinance a property without paying the whole amount upfront.
- USDA Loans: You can acquire a property in Orlando by means of various mortgage or home loans available in the city, including the USDA Loans that assists rural homebuyers with a total household income below the existing requirements to purchase a property in the area. The United States Department of Agriculture backs USD loans, and it requires you to have a 640 above credit score for the people in Orlando. USDA mortgage loans are available with no down payment and up to 100% funding.
- FHA Loans: Mortgages from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) require a 580 credit score. FHA loans are outstanding for first-time homebuyers with a low down payment; 3.5% is the minimum down payment required for FHA loans.
- VA Loans: Mortgages from the Veterans Administration (VA) have no minimum credit score for the veterans. VA mortgages demand less money upfront than other forms of mortgages and there is no obligation for a minimum deposit.
Buying a Home in Orlando
If you are interested in the real estate market of Orlando, you may want to take a look at the excellent portfolio offered by the city. Most homes in Orlando are valued between less than $100,000 to $8.9 million and are often furnished with two to nine bedrooms and two to ten-bath arrangements. Residences are available in various floor plans that offer interior living area spaces ranging from approximately 1,000 sq. ft. to 6,800 sq. ft. There is an excellent selection of homes across in the city, including single-family residences, townhouses, multi-family homes, and condominium units. However, no apartment is currently on the market in Orlando.
It is highly recommended that you talk with a professional realtor before applying for any form of house loan in Orlando. A skilled broker will be able to conduct extensive evaluations and provide expertise in the advantages and disadvantages of various mortgage options. For more information on the many types of real estate financing that may be available to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
The Best Mortgage Lenders in Orlando, FL
- We offer Direct Lending Services for various loan types with competitive rates and low fees.
- Find a Loan that Matches Your Needs. From Conventional Loans, VA Loans, FHA Loans, to USDA Loans, American Mortgage has you covered.
- Find out How Much you can get from your Mortgage with our No-Commitment Loan Estimate.
- Responsive Customer Service with Extensive Experience in the Florida Lending Market.
- Timely Service. Get Approved Fast and have your needs funded As Soon As Possible.
Our Popular Home Loan Programs
Buying a New Home?
- Relatively easy to acquire
- Become the legal owner of your home
- Mortgage rates are lower than a personal loan
- Flexible repayment schedules
- Helps improve your credit score
Advantages of FHA Mortgages
- Easier application process
- A more lenient loan option for those with low to mid credit scores
- Lower down payments starting at 3%
- Option of adding a co-borrower on the loan
Advantages of VA Loans
- Excellent rates for qualified veterans
- No downpayment required
- Government guarantee with no insurance premiums needed
- Lower overall closing costs for the buyer
Advantages of Conventional Loans
- Perfect for those who can't make a large upfront downpayment
- Competitive rates as low as 3%
- Usually preferred loan type by sellers looking at competing offers
- Less stringent appraisal process
Advantages of Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans
- Less risky than loans with higher rates
- Perfect if you plan to refinance or move out of the home in the future
- Lower payments in the early term
- Allows you to get more expensive loans than what you can get normally
Advantages of Balloon Mortgage Loans
- Lower interest rates than most other loan types
- Lower monthly mortgage payments
- Lets you qualify for larger loan amounts
- Perfect if you lack capital for your initial payments
Advantages of Construction Financing Loans
- Loan type perfect for subcontractors of hired for large building projects
- Allows builders to get funds for resources needed to build homes
- Perfect for property owners planning big renovations
- Lower interest rates and longer repayment periods
Advantages of Fixed Mortgage Loans
- A secure loan type perfect for buyers who want to avoid significant changes in their rates and repayments
- Easy to plan for your monthly repayments
- Perfect for buyers looking for a long-term home
- Lower overall lifetime payments
Advantages of Foreign National & ITIN Loans
- Ideal loan option for foreign nationals
- Relatively easy application process
- Allows you to build up your credit score
- 30-year home loan options provide long-term payment plans for non-American homebuyers
Advantages of Hard Money Loans
- Easy to process loans that are quicker than traditional bank loans
- Flexible rates and fees allowing buyers to adjust as needed
- Perfect for home flippers looking to get funding for their project
Advantages of Interest-only Mortgage Loans
- Low repayments during the interest-only term
- Gives you access to larger loan amounts and better home purchases
- Gives you the option to pay for the equity once you're financially ready
Advantages of Self-Employed Loans
- New loan type perfect for freelancers and self-employed individuals
- Provides business owners easy access to capital without having to sell shares
- Easier to process than traditional business loans
Advantages of Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Ideal for retirees planning to finance their home
- Quickly liquidate the equity you have on your property to cash
- Provides ample options for your heirs
- You're protected if your loan balance exceeds the value of your home
Advantages of Jumbo Loans
- Ideal loan type for buyers that need to go over traditional FHA loan limits
- Perfect for buyers targeting large plots of land or luxury homes
- Also great for investors looking to purchase a multi-family rental property
- Consolidated loan structure
Advantages of USDA Loans
- Allows you to finance the entire amount of your home purchase
- Perfect loan type for low to moderate income buyers
- Provides low mortgage rates and insurance premiums
- Possible financial assistance on closing costs
Getting a Home Mortgage in Florida
A home mortgage is a loan you get from a lender to finance the purchase of a residential property. Your mortgage is a legal agreement that allows you to purchase a property without having the cash on hand, promising your lender that you’ll pay back the amount used to make a purchase in the future. In most instances, home loans in Florida will use the house that will be purchased for the mortgage agreement as collateral for the deal. This means that if a buyer fails to pay back the loan terms, they can claim ownership of the property.
Several options are available to buyers planning to apply for a home loan in Florida. You’ll want to consult with a local lender to help you identify the best type of loan for your situation. If you’re in the market for a new home in Florida and would like to apply for a Home Mortgage for your purchase, then American Mortgage Corporation is here to help. Feel free to reach out to us for any inquiries pertaining to your home loan, and we’ll be glad to assist you with your needs.
What our clients say?
Latest Blog Posts
The most crucial solid footing to build on is avoiding the top three typical house construction problems. If the beginning is wrong, everything will be