First Time Home Buyer
GET STARTED OR SPEAK TO A MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR.
Buying your first home is an exciting time. It’s also one of your most important financial decisions.
Get pre-approved for free before you shop for your new home and get more bargaining power.
- American Mortgage Corporation mortgage programs allow you to buy a home with as little as 3.5%. Some mortgage programs require as little as 3.5% down.
- Avoid paying private mortgage insurance (PMI).
Every day, we’ve helped Americans just like you buy their first home. Contact us today to see how we can help. Contact us today at (888) 402-6097.
LOAN PROGRAMS FOR FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
American Mortgage Corporation will personalize a home loan program just for your situation. Check out some of our most popular mortgages and home buying programs.
- FHA Loan: This is the easiest way to qualify for a home loan. An FHA loan gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices, such as a down payment as low as 3.5%.
- Conventional Loan: A conventional loan is any type of mortgage that is not secured by a government-sponsored entity (GSE), such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- USDA Loan: USDA home loan is a no down payment mortgage for eligible rural and suburban homebuyers. USDA loans are issued through the USDA loan program, also known as the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program, by the United States Department of Agriculture
- Construction and Renovation Loan: American Mortgage Corporation offers several products and options to help our borrowers with financing for construction projects and home renovation.
- VA Loan: Active duty military personnel, veterans, and their qualifying family members are eligible for special benefits with a VA loan, such as no down payment, low-interest rate, and no PMI.
- Jumbo Loan: If you need a mortgage between $424,100 and $3 million, American Mortgage Corporation offers flexible rates and terms to help you get the loan that’s right for you.