Buying a Second Home
Your dream home is within reach. Get Started OR Speak to a Mortgage Loan Originator.
Get the financing you want for your dream home
- We’ll find the right mortgage loan to suit your needs. We have several mortgage options to help you buy and finance a second home.
- American Mortgage Corporation pre-approval gives your offer more bargaining leverage. Sellers and agents know you’ve got your paperwork together and are ready to buy.
For years, we’ve helped Americans just like you, buy vacation or a second home.
Our most popular loan programs for second or vacation homes
American Mortgage Corporation will personalize a loan program just for your situation. Check out some of our most popular mortgages and home buying programs.
- Conventional Loan A conventional loan is any type of mortgage that isnot secured by a government-sponsored entity (GSE), such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Construction and Renovation Loan American Mortgage Corporation offers several products and options to help our borrowers with financing for construction projects and home renovation.
- Jumbo loan – If you need a mortgage between $424,100 and $3 million, American Mortgage Corporation offers flexible rates and terms to help you get the loan that’s right for you.
- 30 Year Fixed Rate
- 15 Year Fixed Rate