GET STARTED OR SPEAK TO A MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR.
WHY CHOOSE A CONVENTIONAL LOAN?
- You can use a conventional loan to buy a primary residence, second home, or rental property
- Conventional loans are available in fixed rates, adjustable rates (ARMs), and offer many loan terms usually from 10 to 30 years
- Down payments as low as 3%
- No monthly mortgage insurance with a down payment of at least 20%
- Lower mortgage insurance costs than FHA
- Mortgage insurance is cancelable when home equity reaches 20%
POPULAR LOAN TERMS FOR CONVENTIONAL HOME BUYERS
- 30 year fixed rate
- 15 year fixed rate