Serving those who have honorably served us.
American Mortgage Corporation gives our veteran borrowers the best with up to 100% financing on a home loan purchase or a refinance. Available to veterans, reservists, active-duty or unmarried surviving spouses of veterans with flexible loan terms and competitive rates.
WHY CHOOSE A VA LOAN?
- No down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance
Lower closing costs
- The seller can pay for all closing costs in most cases
- Lenient credit guidelines
VA LOAN ELIGIBILITY
Eligible veterans need to have served:
- 90 days or more in wartime
- 181 days or more in peacetime
- 24 months or the full period for which you were ordered, if now separated from service.
- 6 years, if in the National Guard or Reserves
In addition to these service time requirements, you must have been discharged under conditions other than dishonorable.
Un-remarried spouses of veterans killed or missing in action may also be eligible. Veterans who were discharged due to a service-connected disability may also be eligible.
There are many other details having to do with VA home loan eligibility and American Mortgage Corporation can request your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and tell you if you are eligible.
Contact American Mortgage Corporation for more information