Consolidate Your Debt
Consolidate high interest debt by refinancing into a low mortgage rate. Get Started OR Speak to a Mortgage Loan Originator.
Consolidate high interest credit cards by refinancing into a low mortgage rate.
- Refinance with some of the lowest rates in years, and get cash back to pay off your high-interest credit cards.
- At American Mortgage Corporation, we understand that debt can pile up over months even years. You now can make one low monthly payment instead of several, and pay less overall every month. Unlike credit card interest, the interest on your mortgage is usually tax deductible.
- Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, American Mortgage Corporation can help. Paying off your higher-interest credit cards faster can improve your credit rating.Find out if you could lower your monthly payment or take cash out to access money for your other bills.
- Are you interested in consolidating two mortgages? American Mortgage Corporation can help you refinance both loans into one low rate that could significantly reduce your monthly mortgage payment.
American Mortgage Corporation has helped Americans lower their monthly payment by refinancing. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Our most popular loan options for consolidating debt:
- FHA Home Loan (FederalHousing Administration)
- Conventional Loan (Conforming Loan)
- VA Home Loan (Veteran Home Loan)
- USDA Home Loan (USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program)