Foreign National and ITIN Loans

Home Foreign National and ITIN Loans

Get Started OR Speak to a Mortgage Loan Originator.

A mortgage to a nonresident is called a Foreign National Mortgage loan. A foreign national who is not a resident of the United States will in many cases seek to own real estate. Individual tax identification number (ITIN) loans are for people who are not eligible for Social Security numbers. (ITINs are issued to both resident and nonresident aliens for tax-reporting purposes.)

Foreign National & ITIN Guidelines & Benefits

American Mortgage Corporation provides financing to foreign nationals, and lend to borrowers with visas and ITINs.  This is a complex mortgage niche, served by a smaller, specialized lending community.  We have worked with foreign nationals for several years, and have earned a reputation for broad product selection, low rates, and top-notch advice.

Mortgage financing has changed and with it, the easy availability of money.  This is true for both US borrowers and foreign nationals. Those left in the in the foreign national market work harder to find both new sources of financing and competitive rates.

Who qualifies?

  • A foreign buyer who is purchasing investment property to rent out or lease.
  • A buyer purchasing commercial property such as hotels, office buildings, apartment buildings or warehouses
  • A borrower with an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  • Someone with a certain class of work visa, other than the B-1/B-2 visitor visa.
  • International borrowers.
  • US citizens who work abroad and earn income over seas

Most loans offered are variable rate mortgages.  This mortgage requires income documentation with no credit report or credit check required.  It is available to both US borrowers and foreign nationals, and can be used for investment properties.

Get started online or call 888.402.6097 to talk to a Mortgage Loan Originator today!

Contact a loan expert now at 888.402.6097