Disclosures And Licenses
AMERICAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION DISCLOSURES AND LICENSE INFORMATION
American Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
American Mortgage Corporation State Disclosure Requirements
American Mortgage Corporation, Inc.is a licensed mortgage lender. *The following states require disclosure of licensing information.
- Florida- American Mortgage Corporation of Florida License #: MBR1612
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6761056 – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 310 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2130, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-4278, (312) 793-3000
- Indiana – American Mortgage Corporation License # 1203481
- Washington – Mortgage Broker License MB-1203481
- American Mortgage Corporation Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 1203481.
Visit the NMLS access page for more information. NMLS access page